ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF FRENCH POLYNESIA
If you are looking for a destination where you can both contemplate the beauty of nature and go shopping in luxurious malls, the United States of America would be a nice option for you. On entering this country, you will also get a chance to have fun in Disneyland, the Magic Kingdom or visit famous world’s heritage such as the Statue of Liberty and Independence Hall. Lately, to make it easy for travelers from French Polynesia, the US government has released ESTA as a substitute for a visa. If you are interested, let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of French Polynesia
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
In accordance with the regulations, there are two ways for you to request an ESTA as follows:
- Individual application: is mainly offered for those who do not accompany anyone else on the trip. The process is quite easy as you just have to fill in the blanks with necessary information regarding your personal and passport data.
- Group application: if you travel to the US with mates or family, it will be more convenient to take a group request. Indeed, just one person has to answer all the questions given about nationality, name, date of birth, etc. on behalf of other members.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
Before applying for an ESTA, make sure that you have all of the following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important thing you must hold in your hand for a trip to other nations. Please have a look at the expiry date to see if your one is still valid.
- An email address: is also indispensable because you will get new notifications through it. Therefore, you should give the one used frequently so as not to miss any point.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The process includes three basic steps that you can follow to get an ESTA:
- The first thing you have to do is to visit this link for the application form. There will be queries about your personal and passport that you must respond to accurately.
- After finishing, do not forget to check again to see if there is any mistake included.
Pay and confirm
- You are required to charge for the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. As for the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not available in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be delivered to you via email as soon as it is done. The last thing you need to do is to print it out and show it at the checkpoint fo0r entering permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Normally, it takes only a few days to process an ESTA. Nonetheless, in case your trip is urgent and you cannot wait for it to come, you can pick one of our services listed below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you have to make payment to own an ESTA. In detail, the price for each one is as shown:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An ESTA permits you to discover the US for 90 days as a maximum. Moreover, you can go on vacation in this land more than one time thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Please do not hesitate to send us a message if you have any concerns about ESTA. Our experts will give you useful advice as soon as possible in order to help you get one successfully.